What do we do and how do we work?
1. We know that any kind of organisational change only has a good chance to stick if it shares a lot of the firm’s DNA. Therefore we work on helping our clients develop capabilities to develop solutions rather than transplant them from another firm or worse, a theoretical model.
2. We know that the cues for changes, the inspiration for the courage to change comes from the top. We coach our clients to acquire the requisite habits, skills and behaviours to lead in the most effective way.
3. We know that when an organisation changes, the political landscape changes too. We help our clients navigate those sometimes tricky politics.
4. When a company changes the way it thinks and acts, its stakeholders need to be brought along on that journey. We help you re-create relationships, brand and reputation in the image of your new firm.
5. We know that there is a set of capabilities that firms need to become agile and resilient enough to thrive in wicked territory.
Creative and sound decision making.
Decisions are not so much an act as an activity, a skill.
We teach those.
Keen situational awareness: This is the pre-requisite to being prepared for unanticipated events. We help firms develop the attitude and the mechanics for this.
Agility and resilience require rapid, on the ground decision making. While most leaders agree, they also worry a lot about the risks associated with pushing decision making to the periphery. But what if everyone in your firm would think about situations and challenges the way you need them to? We help a firm to build the capability to create and continuously re-fresh good decision making.
Wicked problems have, by definition no known solution. You need a trim that can experiment well, fail fast and implement what works quickly. We make sure that our clients are able to adapt this new way of working and thinking
In wicked territory the faster learner wins. We enable you to win that race every time.